NewAge has a strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), recognising that building and maintaining good relationships with local communities, governments and other interested stakeholders is crucial to our business.
The effective management of social performance is based upon:
- Strong leadership commitment to delivering meaningful social and economic contribution in communities and countries where we operate
- Encouraging and promoting investments in the local community that stimulate employment, improve welfare and support local businesses
- Compliance with all relevant legislation and application of industry best practice
- Consulting and responding to the concerns of communities and other stakeholders interested or affected by our operations
- Recognising the importance of preserving cultural heritage and protecting the environment for future generations
- Measuring compliance with this CSR policy through scheduled audits and periodic management reviews